1. All applicants will be considered for membership
2. Once membership is approved, a sum of $450 per driver will be secured from the applicant and membership card will be issued.
3 Memberships are for a one year period. Renewable on the same day it was started the next year not later than 10 days past the renewal date.
4. Members that do not comply with Rule #3, the membership will be considered inactive and must establish a new membership.
5. New members are placed on a 3 month probation status and can have their membership revoked without refund if club /track rules are violated .
6. Members are required to have proper race safety gear if they wish to participate in race events. New members will be given a grace period of 3 months to get the proper equipment:
2015 Snell rated helmet
Skip proof kart race suit
Rules of membership
1. Members are allowed full access to the track at any time unless there is an event.
2. Members must try to have someone present when they drive in case of an accident.
3. Only members are allowed to drive or use the facility Non members must be approved.
The only exception to this rule is that a member may allow a non member or potential member to drive or ride one time while they are present.
No other karts are allowed on the track at that time.
4. Rules of behavior.
Belligerence, profanity, aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
1ST offense .....Asked to leave the premises for the remainder of the day.
2ND offense....3 month suspension from the track and facility and one year probation
No alcohol permitted on the compound
Alcohol consumption during a race or track event by any member prior to their race day ending will result in:
1st offense....3 month suspension of all track privileges and one year probation.
2nd offense....during probation will result in membership being revoked with no money returned.
Non members will not be allowed back to the compound for one year.
Breaking of these rules will result in a one year suspension and possible more